Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jan 2-9th, 2010...Goodbye Hazelden

Well I have very busy this week. I leave today and I am very excited and scared at the same time. Not really sure what to do, I know I am going to miss A LOT of the woman I have met here, some of them I have bonded with very strongly and hope to keep in contact with them for a long time. Man I have so many thoughts running through my head I can’t even think. I have to go out and get my car (hoping it’ll start since it’s been sitting out there for the last 28 days).

Here are some of my favorite “sayings” I heard this week at lecture’s :

My worst day sober is better then my best day drinking.


There’s power in a group


I’m not an alcoholic because life sucked, I’m an alcoholic because I’m an alcoholic.


People are tired of hearing you say your sorry.


Using help when we need it leads to successful life.



…and last but not least…

The Relapse Prayer

No matter what happens today, I won’t relapse.

If I relapse, it will make things worse, not better.

If I don’t relapse, these will pass and I will be free in recovery.



Well GOOD BYE Hazelden and welcome the new journey of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment