Thursday, February 11, 2010

1/20/2010, Back to work

Just got home from AA,, it was an ok meeting, despite how boring some of them can be (the people). I try to take something out of each meeting. I might have a sponsor too, she gave me her number so I might call her and see if she wants to go have coffee or something. We’ll see.


Today was my first day back to work. I was glad to get back. The more I think of it the more I am leaning towards getting a different job working in the “activities” department, I would really prefer the one on one time that you get. Something to look into down the road.

Tomorrow I have out patient and am waiting for a phone call from work to see if they are going to fix my schedule (they have me working day’s I am not suppose to be on the schedule). Shouldn’t be a problem though.

No comments:

Post a Comment