Thursday, February 11, 2010

1/24/2010, In Laws, who would've known...

Today was a pretty uneventful day. I managed to get some cleaning and baking done. I spoke with hubby’s sister today and we had a really good conversation. She seems to understand that it bugs me that he goes and drinks (which I guess is ok as long as no liquor or drinking is being done in the house like we agreed when I was in treatment). it was just nice to have some support from her. We will be meeting for lunch feb. 6th with my Mother in Law also, so that should be interesting since I haven’t seen either of them since way before treatment.


Went to AA tonight, but it was kind of funny because no one showed up except myself and 2 guys (the Vikings were playing). Oh well, it was at least nice to get out of the house. Going to try something new with my journaling and voice my gratitude’s, not really sure what I am doing but thought I would give it a try.

Gratitude:
For my family

Friendly cashier @ kwick trip

My AA meetings & peers

No comments:

Post a Comment