Thursday, February 11, 2010

2/10/2010, 60 days Sober

I honostly can say I am pooped, I am starting to think I am to old for my job. We had 2 other aides on the floor that don't normally work in that unit so I basically felt like I was working by myself. I'm really starting to consider finding a different job.

The last few days have been really challenging for me, I don't know if it's from everything that's been going on over the last week in a half. But lastnight I had a complete meltdown. I litterly was having a crying fit because I wanted to drink so bad. I tried talking to a girl from my outpatient and then finally I told hubby that I needed to go to an AA meeting. I new there was one close by so I attempted to go to it, when I got there I couldn't find it and by then my urges had mellowed down a bit, so I opted to go grocery shopping. Which helped.

Tonight I had a good AA meeting, plus I have 60 days of sobriety today..YAY, have to say I am proud of myself. I drank to much coffee so I am hoping I can get to bed somewhat early, doubt it.
Tomorrow I am planning on skipping my IOP and get stuff done. I am still typing up all my journel entries from treatment so Ican post them on the blog. Well off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment