Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hanging on by a thread

Wow, didn't realize I hadn't posted in so long. Since April I have had a job change and really not happy with my decision. I am currently working retail and lets just say I hate it. I've been looking to go back into the health care field, I got so much out of it and in retail I feel like a robot. So hopefully I will be able to find something soon because I'm just not happy.

My marriage these days doesn't seem to be doing that great, though we are both still sober, so much has seemed to change. We no longer communicate and when we do it isn't that great. Yesterday he decided to cut me off of "his" money, so now I have NO money. I was left with $10 to get me to work and to eat, needless to say all I ate yesterday was a 5 piece nugget and 1/2 a bag of cheeto's. I am so angry with him, I feel that by him doing this is very sneaky and controlling. I went through controlling behavior with him durring the first few years of our relationship and really not sure I want to go through it again. I know he is upset with how much money I am spending, but really I am not out shopping alot and all he has to do is look at the statement to see where the money going, but I think all he is looking at is whats "going out" and not whats being spent.

Honostly, we should've sat down and talked about this, worked out a budget etc. Instead of me going online and finding this out, This is so wrong!

On a happy note, my sobriety is #1 and I don't plan on that changing anytime soon. I just need to find my serenity again..


Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment